Approved New Member: Strick

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Strick,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Strick

Strick Walk On

Name: Strick
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): JStrick15 (XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Varies
    Favorite Teams: Wake Forest
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Linked here from another user

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I've played in both Online dynasty's and franchises.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

For years. Since I started playing video games.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Average - very competitive.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel like they can handle me. :)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, none what so ever.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Senior in college, majoring in communication and journalism. Sports enthusiast. Have spent time as a sideline reporter for minor league baseball.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Being an active member in an online dynasty.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Enjoyment and friendship.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I'll check with other members of the league to see what they think.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Yes, I was linked here because I'm very interested in the Dirty Dozen Online Dynasty for NCAA13. I've been looking for a TeamBuilder OD EVERYWHERE and can't find one. Even though this is an Ivy League setup, I'm very intrigued and want a new challenge.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Strick

Welcome to TSO! Application Approved!