New Member: Striker4Christ

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Striker4Christ, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Striker4Christ

Striker4Christ Walk On

Name:Aaron Baird
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Striker4Christ (Xbox360)
    Email:thewarrior01@gmail.com
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability:Any Day after 3:30p.m.
    Favorite Teams:NCAA-Florida and South Carolina Madden-Saints and Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    My Brother-in-Law(Gyrene76)
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    15 years. about 5
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Aggressive and Respectful
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel that my age doesn't represent my Maturity accurately. I have been married 2 years and consider myself a very mature adult.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    i plan on being on at least everyday
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Friendship and a very good gaming experience
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I pause inform the commissioner and confront the opponent in a respectful manner, if he acknowledges it, then one time it slides. If they continually do it I will inform my commissioner asap with the score time and situation at which the game was at when they cheated.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have not yet

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hey Aaron, I like Josh but I still have a few questions to ask you....

Could you give me an example or scenario that would categorize you as aggressive?

3. Striker4Christ

Striker4Christ Walk On

I like to be aggressive as far as my play. If I am running I will pound it down your throat then change up to a pa pass. I don't mean aggressive like going for 4th and 12 in the first quarter. I am a wide open, alcohol burning sports machine. But to clarify thats just my playing style not behavior.

6. I am a married 22 year old man that loves Jesus Christ, and my family. I am a nice guy and love to meet people and make friends.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thank you for responding Aaron. Application Approved. Welcome to TF.

5. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Sweet man, Madden time for you know

6. Striker4Christ

Striker4Christ Walk On

Who Dat??? Lets go Saints!

7. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Striker... wanna take control of Florida or South Carolina in Overdrive?

8. Striker4Christ

Striker4Christ Walk On

I would but my brother-in-law and i share the game. He is more into NCAA than I am. I would gladly join you sometime down the line. Thanks for the opportunity though. Greatly Appreciated!