Approved New Member: Studley2011

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Studley2011, Aug 24, 2015.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Studley2011

Studley2011 Walk On

Name: Joshua Bustamante
    Gamertag/PSN: Studley2011
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: I'm free every day after 4pm central...
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Heathh, he is a member of the 1st and Ten LG. Good dude, he was a long time member of my PS4 SIM LG.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes. I was a member of the MSL for about 4 years! Played in Alpha and DW, along with RnR. I'm also a SIM LG Commissioner, I've run Iron Madden for 5 years! As far as the MSL, I was banned because the Website admin and I got into a pretty heated conversation! He and I never saw eye to eye and for that my LG was banned along with my name being smeared all over his website. Claiming I was a bad commissioner and didn't care about my members... very far from the truth. But, it is what it is...

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I'm a madden head! I've played Madden for 26 years! My first Madden game was Madden 92 on the Sega Genesis... I've played for about 6 years online.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Ground and pound! Run, run, run... and I pride myself on my defense... I'm very respectful of my opponents and love the competition of a true SIM player. LOBBY PLAYERS drive me crazy! So I do everything in my power to be as SIM as possible on every play... maybe too SIM sometimes... lol

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I'm good! I get along with everybody! No matter the age. I have two 50 year Olds and a few young guns playing in my LG, and we all treat each other like family!

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Like I said before, I'm a Str8 up and down Madden Head! I've played Madden since way back in the day, 1992...! The only other games I play are RPG's and of course, The Rocket LG! I'm one of the best Goalies around. I'm married to a red headed fox! With 3 kids, two step daughters and my son... I'm in the AC business, I've run my crew for about 8 years now. It's HOT but it pays very well, lol... I'm a good dude, level headed but very blount... I do speak my mind. If there is anything else you would like to know just call me, we will chat, lol...

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Right off the bat... I want to help in any way I can. The SIM community is very important to me and I intend to do whatever it takes to get TSO to the peek of the mountain.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Pure SIM football! Simple...

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Contact the player first, let him know what the issue is. If he doesn't respond and continues to break LG rules, you contact the Commissioner... never disrespect your opponent through texts, that shows lack of class and doesn't solve anything. Let the Commissioner do his job...

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I'm here as a member of 1st and Ten and would love the opportunity to play in another TSO SIM LG.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved

• Like Like x 1