Approved New Member: stufat

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 19, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome stufat,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. stufat

stufat Walk On

Name: stu
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): stufat xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: gmt
    General Availability for User vs User games: day/night
    Favorite Teams: tottenham
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: ea forum
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? tiger woods leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? video games - 30 years, online about 6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? social

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? not bothered

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. as long as the league works, is fun and no cheating, then ill stick around

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? been mods of many leagues

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? flick them on the ears till they cry!! or just report the situation to a mod

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? tiger

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Declined

4. stufat

stufat Walk On

5. Iron Mickey

I think you could take our application process slightly more serious. I know it's stupid to you, but it actually helps us out alot.

6. stufat

stufat Walk On

whatever!!!!
    rynoaid goes on ea forums asking for country clubs/members to join, i have a country club with members, i try to join, you deny us.
    genius

7. stufat

stufat Walk On

take it more serious??? seems stupid to me????
    what are you on?
    i have done everything correctly

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

flick them on the ears till they cry!! or just report the situation to a mod

I know your just poking some fun but it wasn't needed..

Post a little bit more thorough answer for each, your was to "short and sweet"

Post #6 & 7: not a good look

9. stufat

stufat Walk On

right, someone turned off the sense of humour settings in here did they?

10. Iron Mickey

RynoAid

Like I said, I knew you would think it's stupid. I'm just doing my job guy

11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Stu, if you want to be a part of the tour, just politely fill out the application... It helps us weed out the people who are not serious and gives us an idea about who you are. Also, could you please not blast us on the EA forums before you know what is going on around here... you are awful quick to judge us.

• Like Like x 1
  12. stufat

stufat Walk On

david, what are you talking about? seriously, read the thread, when have i said anything is stupid, i understand you have a process, i followed the long and complicated process, i copied and pasted, i answered, i answered a question with a bit of humour. i also didnt realise i needed long and complicated answers for each question.
    sorry for having a personality, but come on, look at what i typed - me saying flicking someone on the ear for cheating is not being stupid or dissing your rules, its just having a bit of fun

13. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

The process is what makes this site better than the rest.. we make sure people are a good fit for what we are trying to accomplish here. Please take it seriously. I think if you look around, you will see that plenty of us have a sense of humor, that is not the issue here. Hopefully you see my point of view and we can bury this issue and get on to playing some golf together.

14. stufat

stufat Walk On

Name: stuart james rogers
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): stufat xbox 360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: gmt
    General Availability for User vs User games: day/night
    Favorite Teams: tottenham hotspur football club
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: ea forum
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? tiger woods leagues, 1 for several years, 1for a year

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? video games - 30 years, online about 6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? social (but hopefully not too fun)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? well, being an older chap, im sure i can handle the young un's

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes i have, no i don't

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. from england, play golf, drink beer

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? well

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? report the situation to a mod

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? tiger

15. Iron Mickey

I have no problem with the ear comment man. You followed it up with the right answer on the next sentence.

We just want new community members to take a few minutes and tell us about yourself a little more responsibly. This is a more mature gaming community so we ask a little bit more than the usual email, username, password and start posting process.

Trust me, no one has a better sense of humor than me. :)

16. stufat

stufat Walk On

thing is, now i look like a troublemaker which i'm really not, but denying me for something which was so obviously a joke just seems daft.
    yes i like to joke around, i have a very disabled son, so in my position life is stressful enough. i go to work to get away from stress.
    if you want me and my buddies country club in then thats great, if not then fine, we'll go somewhere else where we feel appreciated

17. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

we do want you... that's not it at all. And I don't think your a trouble maker. Our process is unique and sometimes it takes some explanation to understand exactly why we do things this way. No worries mate, nobody thinks poorly of you.

18. Iron Mickey

Once again...I do not have a problem with the joke.

The application in whole lacked any detail, and that's the entire point of the application...to try and get to know what you are about, type of gamer, what you are looking for in a community.

That's all, application approved. Hopefully you will understand my point as you become more familiar here. I don't want you or your friends to miss out on the best Tiger Woods experience here at TSO.

19. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    now that this is all done here are some links for you

All the info and news (as we are still working on things) is here,post any questions in the linked tread.

We have the final schedule

The way it will work before the tournament start we will coordinate conditions,duration etc between the presidents( or whatever it's called) of all country clubs involved.They'll setup weekly tournaments for those conditions and will report the scores for all their members.We will then have a standings spreadsheet and tournament tread where all scores will be combined

Let me know whatever questions you may have

20. stufat

stufat Walk On

thank you and sorry for any misunderstandings.
    our country club is club alcohol, we are also mature golfers ranging from 32ish to 52ish. 1 member ran his own tiger site for years that had over 150 golfers playing in a ladder.
    there will be a core of us of about 12 players who are all friends, and then anyone else who wants to join as the club is open.
    i have put your schedule up on my forum already so we'll all be on the same wavelength.

do you need to know my clubs members names?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  21. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    The names eventually yes.

A question for you how many 45 year or older people you have?!

22. stufat

stufat Walk On

just the one, mostly mid-late 30's

23. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    damn it i need enough 45+ so we can have Senior Opens :)

Also would you do me a favor,if not too much to ask, mention we resolved our issues in the tread on the TW forums ?! Apologies if you already did or Ryno mention the same thing to you.