New Member stylez777

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by stylez777, Sep 19, 2009.

1. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

New Member stylez777

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Stylez11375 (xbox 360)
    AIM: Playinrags
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Mon - Fri almost any time
    Favorite NCAA Team: Penn State, Notre Dame, NY Giants!!
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

No never played in an online league before

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing Video games since the Atari came out!! (yes a very looong time) I been online for a few months

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I've played every NCAA/Madden game ever made so I'd say I am a avg player who knows football well and likes to play a real game of football

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I like the avg age fits right in with my age and like to play against mature players.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes I read the rules, seemed like a lot of restrictions to remember but seems fair and looks to give a good all around real game of football. Only question I would have is for the NCAA dynasty some college teams are setup to be pass heavy or run heavy so they seem (Texas Tech or Army as an example) how do they conflict with the rules of a league?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Not much to tell really. I'm a simple 31yo guy who loves football. Been following college and pro football since I could watch TV. I live in NY and I'm a die hard Giants fan! Go BIG BLUE!! Love playing my Xbox 360 and looking forward to having some fun with the online dynasy

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Yea any of the NCAA or Madden leagues that have an opening i'd love to get in on. I have lots of time so I can always be on for games. I love how you encourage blogs, game wrap ups and stuff gives me a real sense of ownership and adds that RPG feel to the game
  2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    Welcome to the site. There's a bunch of fun places to play around here, so have a look and let us know what catches your eye.