New Member: Sublime321

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Sublime321, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

New Member: Sublime321

Whats up, fellas? I'm "Robs"...nickname since little league...24 years old...2006 UT grad (GO VOLS!). Played a year of college baseball at Emory and Henry. I'm here looking for a sim-style league that WON'T die out. I've been playing NCAA since the PS1 days...Hardcore since 2003 (I went nearly two entire games without losing a back in High School and my fresh year at UT...03-04). You know how it goes though, you get older...responsibility begins to be more than just a word...and suddenly you're not playing 3 or 4 hours a day anymore. I still get in a solid 5 or 6 hours a week (mostly Sunday evenings). I'm a teacher, so my summer is spent playing NCAA when I'm not out on the lake. I ran a dynasty last year that fizzed after a few months. I've played with several boards before and the leagues never lasted.

Here's the catch: I'm on PS3. I was referred here by Archie Griffin. I got the RROD 3 times and decided I was through with Microsoft. I'm signing up in hopes that maybe a PS3 league will be a reality by release.

Here is the link to the small site I started working on for my 2010 dynasty that was in the works.

http://vn2010onlinedynasty.webs.com/

Name: J Robison "Robs"
    PSN: Sublime321
    E-Mail: jrobison@k12tn.net
    AIM: Badphish321 (super old!)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: after 4 pm...varies.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Tennessee
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Archie Griffin via Operation Sports

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Welcome to the site. Right now, we're all 360, but with the way this thing is growing, there's no telling where it will go. No way to support you as of yet, but there's no telling what is to come.

Thanks for looking in,

AG

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved via e-mail.

Placed in TF: TBD PS3