New Member- Super3Way

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Super3Way, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Super3Way

Super3Way Guest

New Member- Super3Way

Name: Mike Theodore
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN, Super3Way
    Email: billtyismilty@yahoo.com
    AIM: clokwize531
    Time Zone: East
    General Availability: anyday after 4:30pm EST
    Favorite Teams: Fan of all Boston teams except the celtics. I hate basketball.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Commish, lee flex

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?
    Ive played in a couple of NCAA leagues in 09. From operation sports.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Ive been playing video games as long as I can remember. Online, since i was about 15 or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Very active.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Im a little younger than the average, but I dont feel there will be any differences.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, no questions or concerns at moment

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well, Im a 24 year old dude from Boston. Im a mailman and I walk alot. I love the patriots, red sox, and bruins. love video games and i am very competitive. also, I eat ribeyes way more than any human should.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    i havent really looked at the leagues yet. Im currently in the new Bowl busters league. Would love to join others if the oppurtunity arose.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF man.. I am in charge of most of the PS3 stuff here so let me or your commish Lee.Flex know if you have any questions..

Glad to see some new faces finding their way over