Approved New Member: SwaggKidd7

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 24, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome SwaggKidd7,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. SwaggKidd7

SwaggKidd7 Walk On

Name: Ronnie
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): SwaggKidd7 (XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: EDT
    General Availability for User vs User games: Available between 4-730 EDT
    Favorite Teams: Miami Heat Pittsburgh Steelers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: CommishAzure (youtube commentator)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NBA 2K12 on ps3 with some active friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 4 years or so and online for about 3 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I play sim and dont abuse any of the games exploits.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am comfortable with being slightly younger than others. I dont act immature in any way shape or form.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I hae read the rules and have no further questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am active in gaming and have some free time especially on weekends. I love all sports and love playing them in a sim way. I dislike those who exploit the game.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself playing sim style and being good competition for other games in the league.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to find others who are sim players and are good competition.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I confront the player and if he refuses to stop and/or denies it i inform the league owner and let the owner deal with the exploiter.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I havent really checked out many other leagues but i prefer a simple league where every player is good at the game and the players are active and dont abuse the game.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

App approved, welcome to TSO Ronnie