New Member - SweetJustice06

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by tlathrop8480, Jul 14, 2009.

1. tlathrop8480

tlathrop8480 Guest

New Member - SweetJustice06

Name: Tommy Lathrop
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - SweetJustice06
    Email: tommy@lathroponline.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: 5 PM till 1 AM nightly
    Favorite NCAA Team: Florida State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: A post on OperationSports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Played in one league last year (NCAA 09). The league did not have a strong commissioner and therefore fell apart. I've been looking forward to joining a league since.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've played video games for about 10 years. The NCAA series is my favorite and have owned every year's edition since about 2002.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a casual gamer except for NCAA. Like in my previous answer, I play this game religiously.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? This is the perfect age group for me because you tend to play against the more mature players who also have other responsibilities and obligations.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No concerns at all. I'm excited.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. I like the OFFL league. Sounds like fun. Although I would normally choose to play with FSU, I see it is taken. It would be interesting to play against them in the same conference as I see that Clemson would be available.

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Welcome SweetJustice!

I'm the commish down at the OFFL Mid-Majors. I have one or two spots left to fill in the Mountain West. Maybe you'd like to come down, check out the dynasty description and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

JHeb

3. tlathrop8480

tlathrop8480 Guest

Hey JHeb!

I'd really rather wait for an opening in a power conference league. Thanks for the offer though.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Hi Tommy!

Welcome to TF.

We are starting up a new xbox dynasty here: http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112 .

Activity there will pick up once we start pulling everyone into the right place. Once you guys get in there, you will be able to come up with a direction you want to go with the league.