Approved New Member: swenk

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by swenk, Nov 15, 2014.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. swenk

swenk Walk On

Nov 15, 2014
    Name: Jake Swenk
    Gamertag/PSN: swenk
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: MST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Late night, early to mid-morning
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Other players at Operation Sports.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes. With MLB:The Show and Madden on the ps4. Experienced too many players "abusing" or manipulating the game during play and it affected the enjoyment.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    20 years or so.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Casual. I'm not a hardcore gamer and I am not a pro at the games. I genuinely love sports and enjoy the competition.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I like the community is populated with more mature gamers. I've always considered myself a mature gamer and aim for realism in any sports game I play, even if it results in a losing record or rough seasons.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am a Police Officer and Army Veteran. Currently working on my Secondary Education Degree. I love football and baseball, games and in real life, in that order. I am single but have a kiddo I get to spend time with regularly.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I generally fit in well to new situations. I am an easy going guy so I don't foresee any issues fitting in.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    To be a part of an active, on-going, realistic competitive league for different sports video games. Mostly MLB:The Show and Madden for me.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Contact an administrator to make him aware of the violation.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    A simulation league for sure. I always strive for realism in my games and want to be in a league with like-minded gamers.
    I have not had the opportunity to browse through any current league openings yet.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    Approved, welcome to TSO. By whom were you referred?