New Member: swifty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome swifty,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. swifty

swifty Walk On

Jul 3, 2011
    Name:Chris Ford
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):datSwifty(PlayStation)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: My AIM is datSwift. Same as my ps3 username.
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:2pm-10pm on Mondays through Fridays. Weekends vary depending on plans.
    Favorite Teams: LSU. My dad took me to my first college football game there and it was love at first sight. I also like the Furman Paladins and Miami Dolphins. Sort of a strange assortment haha.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:I heard about Tradition Football through Ryno when he was posting NCAA 12 videos at OperationSports. I have bought the NCAA football games yearly for as long as I can remember and was looking for some new videos on it and Ryno was posting some great ones. I eventually ventured here, looked at some threads, and saw a lot of guys that were as crazy about video game sports as I was.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in a few associated with OperationSports, but never really had a lot of success there. I couldn't stand that people would play the game just to win. The cheese over there is just overwhelming.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. My dad bought me a Sega Genesis and it was love at first sight. Sonic is still my all time favorite franchise (although it's taken a turn for the worse unfortunately). I don't play online much, but when I do it's usually NCAA or other sports games. I've only been playing online for a couple of years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? As cliche as it is to say I just like to have fun. I like to play NCAA the way you would see them play it on Saturdays and i'll admit that when someone no-huddles the wildcat all game I do get a bit ticked off but I never let my frustrations override my sensibility.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well if that's your average then that's a good 6 year difference or so but I don't think it will hinder the way I contribute to the community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and the guidelines. I even watched the TSO General Gameplay Guidelines video on TraditionSports1 youtube channel.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well my name is Chris Ford and i'm 22 years old. I was born in Georgia but I moved to Greenville, South Carolina when I was around 14 because my dad got a job around here. I currently have a girlfriend of 3 years. I go to a community college (slacked off big time in highschool) but looking to transfer to a University soon. Better late than never right? I'm going to major in Computer Information and Technology and I try to go to a couple LSU games a year.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I looked around in the Locker Room forums and some of the NCAA online dynasty forums. I love some of the content that users in these have provided and I would love to do something like that aswell. At OperationSports it was really hard to do anything like that content wise. Personality wise I really don't know. It seems like everyone here is mature and I like to think of myself as someone who can handle himself with pride.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to make some good friends and join a good online dynasty. Looking forward to some friendly banter with people and discussing college football and even the NFL.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would send him a message during the game and request that he stop doing it. If he doesn't I would take a video of what rule he is breaking and private message the league commissioner regarding the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I checked out a few but i'm really not sure. I looked through the tradition and the deuce forums but I think those are for xbox360. I'll have to have a few good looks around.
  3. swifty

swifty Walk On

Jul 3, 2011
    Correction my AIM name is datSwifty not datSwift. Sorry about that.
  4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Denied.
  5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Just a community update.

We know this application looks good. It should, the person filling it out is a banned member trying to rejoin.

He doesn't seem to understand that I will catch him every time.
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.