New Member: Swish025

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 6, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Swish025,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Swish025

Swish025 Walk On

Name:TJ
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pS3- TEEJAE_25
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: swish025
    Time Zone:CST
    General Availability for User vs User games:Usually weekends
    Favorite Teams: NBA:Chicago Bulls,Golden State Warriors,NFL: Chicago Bears
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I wanted to skype chat and play nba 2k13 with people :)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Call Of Duty,but I want to start to play NBA 2k13 competitively

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing since I was 4 and I have been playing online since I was 11.

3. What type of player would you say you are? No mercy/aggressive I like to win and don't feel sorry for anyone 1 bit lol.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Woah didn't expect that age variation,but I'm a mature 13 year old and don't have a squeaky voice like most people potray.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes and No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a 13 year old basketball player from Chicago,I also play adventure games on the PS3 aswell and I love to listen to music.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Get more experience out of NBA 2k13 and meet new players.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would tell an admin or moderator.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? No not yet,I just signed up so I still have more stuff to look at and the league im most interested in is NBA 2k13.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Tell me about your gameplay?? Tell me about what you would do on 4th down plays in games.. Answer number 3 scared me away.. While we all want to win saying all you want to do is win games is not good for the community. Make me eat my words. And also answer question 7.
    Swish025

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013