Approved New Member: Sybawoods

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 9, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Sybawoods,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Sybawoods

Sybawoods Walk On

Name: Sybawoods
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN ID: Sybawoods
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: n/a
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    General Availability for User vs User games: Week-ends (evenings)
    Favorite Teams: Manchester United, Barcelona
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Many NASCAR on-line racing leagues, mainly Euro based, but also some US leagues. Currently a member of iRacing

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Played video games since Intellivision, Atari days circa 1980. Played online for about 10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Play mostly for leisure and fun but a little bit of friendly competition doesn't hurt :)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I enjoy the variety and believe that the common bond of online gaming breaks through all barriers.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am based in Cape Town, South Africa. I am a father of one and husband of one. Social media is my drug. I work as an HR Manager for a large financial services company in South Africa.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will offer friendly competition and online friendship to anyone in the spirit of community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Mostly friendship and healthy competition in an organised environment.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I speak to the member privately first and politely point out the rule they have broken. If they continue to break the rules I will raise it privately with an administrator.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes I have. On line golf using the Tiger Woods series is my first choice.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

application approved..welcome

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

5. Sybawoods

Sybawoods Walk On

Thank you :) Am trying to confirm my joining The Meritage thread for Tiger Woods, but it says something along the lines of "insufficient privileges to post"

6. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    I already have u on the books. Let me know if u keep having trouble posting