New Member: systemhead

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 6, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome systemhead,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. systemhead

systemhead Walk On

Name:Dan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): systemhead (xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: hituon4hed (aim)
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: week nights 6-12
    Favorite Teams: Bears, Cubs, Bulls
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: While searching old emails for another league I was in two years ago. I had one from the TMFL.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? (Madden) Yes. I was in the BDML (Beat Down Madden League) for a couple years (2007-8) on the 360. I was also in a original xbox league back in 2006-7. I was also in one for the 360 in 2008 but the name of it escapes me, it was very hardcore, pre league manger, the commish did all the work himself in that regard. It was a lot of fun.This past year I was in an online NCAA league with a few friends. We constantly strived to make it as realistic as possible which it what I enjoy the most.​

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games since Atari in roughly 1988. Atari baseball was may favorite. Online since xbox live came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I strive for realism. Nothing makes my sports gaming experience better than realistic gameplay and thats how I go about my business playing the game. Im a sim player and I dont get any pleasure out of disrespecting my opponent, something that apparently is becoming more common as the years go by.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 27 and I am actively searching for a community of like-minded sim mature players.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No, they look similar to previous rule-sets of other leagues Ive been in.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im 27, from a suburb of Chicago and a graduate of Western Illinois University. My gaming hobbies include: Madden, NCAA Football, MLB 2K, NBA 2K, Sim Dynasty Baseball ( PC Online) Fantasy Football/Baseball. The older I get the less time I have to play video games so I always look to make the most of it. For Madden, I don't want to waste my time with just any online league that forms. I came across this site and read about your ideals and I knew this was for me. I am really looking forward to being a member of this community.​

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Quite well since I want to be here. As I mentioned above I want to make the most of my free time and this community seems to offer exactly what I'm looking for. I read that being active on the boards etc. is essential and I agree with that, in previous leagues I've been involved with I would write news stories for the league quite often. I think I will fit in well here.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To fulfill the potential of my Sports Gaming experience. Playing against the CPU in an offline franchise/dynasty etc is only so much fun. Having ALL the other teams controlled by people makes it oh so much sweeter.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? In leagues past this has occured and I would pause the game and notify the other player of his/her rule breaking offense. Usually that would fix the problem (for instance if they did not read through the rules all the way) but when it still happened I would notify the commish of the league and go from there.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes and I would love to be a part of the TMFL. I want a setup with all 32 teams accounted for and I only own the 360.​

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Application approved - welcome to TSO Dan. Head over to the League Openings area to find more information about the TMFL.