New Member: T-bone

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by T-bone, Nov 15, 2009.

1. T-bone

T-bone Walk On

New Member: T-bone

Name: Scott
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Psn - Crabbs3
    Email: Scrapps3@yahoo.com
    AIM: Balls2803
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Weeknights after 7:00 EST. And most Weekends.
    Favorite Teams: UNC Tar Heels, Texas Rangers, Dallas Cowboys, Sacramento Kings
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Thread on Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. Have been playing in NCAA online dynasties since it was available in NCAA 09.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since the late 80's. I have been playing online for close to 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm probably an average player at best. I play for fun. Not to be the 11-time defending champion at a given video game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I prefer it. While some late teens to mid 20's, may tend to be somewhat mature and reliable. Most are not. I would prefer to be in a league/dynasty with other people who have more important things in their life than video games.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read all material, and have no issues whatsoever.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Have been a huge sports fan since before I reached double digits in age. Both college and pro. Both watching and participating. The only video games I play are sports games.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have checked out a fair amount of leagues. I am strictly looking to join a long term NCAA 10 dynasty for the PS3. Not a one conference deal either. While user games are fun and preferred. Scheduling can sometimes be an issue. I don't usually play with any of the traditional powers. Probably the highest rated team I have played with is Oregon.

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

hey scott we have an opening in the evolution if your interested pm me.. thanks!

t2

3. T-bone

T-bone Walk On

Thanks for the invite. But, I was hoping to get into something that might just be starting up. Or, is that a pipe dream?

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

everything is pretty much already started. i think there is only 1 that is still in the first year..

we are just in week 4 of year 2