New Member: T-Law10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by T-Law10, Jul 17, 2010.

1. T-Law10

T-Law10 Wolfpack Coach

New Member: T-Law10

Name: Tommy Lawler
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): tlaw1010(xbox360)
    Email: tlaw10@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: Layed off from work so lots of free time
    Favorite Teams: Seattle Seahawks, Atlanta Braves, Sacramento Kings, Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played with my brother's in an online dynasty in NCAA for about 4 years

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing since atari days and all the different versions of sports games on all the consoles

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a stat guy who really likes a good sim experience. I'm pretty decent but not a pro

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? As long as people are into it and the league is filled with competent and fun guys, i don't care how old the guys are.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i have, no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a former high school athlete that is trying to live out fantasies through video games, lol. I'm a huge disc golfer and my wife and i had our first baby this year! I only play sports games and have binders full of stats and rosters from all the teams i've played with over the years.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I am a lurker who likes to chime in when necessary but i wouldn't be a huge poster. I definitely would be on the site every day. In an online dynasty i would be really involved if the league is fun!
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Just to meet some cool guys and hopefully become a member of a great team

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Report it to the commissioner i guess. Depends on if it was intentional. I'm not big on confrontation so i'll let the man in charge decide what's best.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? not yet

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

you need to allow private messages bro so I can message you about the dynasty.

4. T-Law10

T-Law10 Wolfpack Coach

That's weird cause when i went to my profile it says i'm allowing private messages. I'll check again and see what's going on. Glad to have ya as the commish Kasperson

5. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

You also need to check in to my dynasty, if you still want in. Under the forum....TF: TDB