New Member: T2Express

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by T2, Jul 26, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

New Member: T2Express

Name:Tracy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pSN:T2Express
    Email:blackaces59@hotmail.com
    AIM:mstng512
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability: Evenings and Mornings
    Favorite NCAA Team:Texas A&M
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: lookin for Online Dynasties

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

Yes just a few i found in the lobby

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

been playing since super mario came out on snes. been online since NCAA07 on ps2 NCAA09 was my first switch to nex-gen system

3. What type of player would you say you are?

im pretty casual i know just enough to make me wanna be a pro but i just dont have the time to spend countless hours on playing. but i m a pretty average.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

i think i will fit in with the group.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, and Nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well i played a few years of Divison 2 football in the MIAA and now i work for FedEx Ground and i also work in the crop insurance industry. so during certain parts of the year i can pretty busy. im just an average guy grinding away everyday.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Not yet but im sure ill be looking around.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application Approved.. Welcome to TF! You are currently at the top of the waiting list.. We just had a few roster spots open up so once we finalize all of our openings you will be placed in one of those spots..

Let me know if you have any questions..

3. T2

Great! look forward to being a contributor to the site.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Got a spot that opened up in Saturday Heroes.. The user that was Virginia Tech has dropped out.. You interested in taking over for him? He is at 1-0 right now..

Send me a PM and let me know

5. T2

yes i would be willing to

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Great.. Ill add you tonight.. Would you be able to play a CPU game tonight? or would you be alright with me advancing the league to week 3? This would most likely have you sitting at 2-0.

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Sent you the dynasty invite last night.. Let me know if you have any questions.. We will hopefully be advacing to week #3 today..

8. T2

ok sounds good. i was out on the road working yesterday and didnt get home late. ill play this morning and ill be back on the road but should be home fairly decent time. around 6 - 7 pm cst