Approved New Member: T3AM_F1GHT_0N

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 10, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome T3AM_F1GHT_0N,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. T3AM_F1GHT_0N

T3AM_F1GHT_0N Walk On

Name: Luther Lee
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: T3AM_F1GHT_0N
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
    General Availability for User vs User games: MON-THURS 10am-4pm? My schedule varies
    Favorite Teams: USC Trojans, Cincinnati Bengals, Los Angeles Lakers, Boston Red Sox
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: trevorg234 referred me to this site

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes

What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? NCAA

Where? With friends

2. How long have you been playing video games? over 20 years

How long have you been playing online? About 2 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Strategic player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That's around my age range. As long as they compete and follow league rules I don't mind about the age range.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes

Any questions or concerns? No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a pretty laid back kind of guy. If I am not watching or playing sports, you can always find me playing games or watching movies. If the league I am in works out I am sure to be here for the long run.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I shouldn't have any issues fitting in with everyone. I am all about competing whether I win or lose. I leave it on the field!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

To play in a online dynasty league with other people who has the same interest as me.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I'll probably warn them that they are breaking the rules and for them to stop. If that doesn't stop then I will probably play the game out and will report the incident to the league commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

No, I haven't check out the different leagues yet, but I will. I am probably interested in NCAA, Madden, and NBA2k. Not sure about the league setup yet.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Nice application, you are approved!

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

5. T3AM_F1GHT_0N

T3AM_F1GHT_0N Walk On

Thanks guys!