New Member: T8DaGr8

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by t8dagr8, Jul 23, 2010.

1. t8dagr8

t8dagr8 Walk On

New Member: T8DaGr8

Name: Tate

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3- t8dagr8

Email: t8dagr8@yahoo.com

AIM: terry t8 56

Time Zone: Eastern

General Availability: Through 8 pm eastern 95%, later with scheduling
    Favorite Teams: Philadelphia!!!!!

How did you hear about Tradition Football: From the Chunk man!

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Madden in the past, and now NCAA currently. Where? Premier Madden Football League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

2. How long have you been playing video games? Since my older siblings let me touch a joystick (lmao in the 80s) How long have you been playing online? Umm, since the days of Torrance Small and Charles Johnson as my receivers on the Eagles.

3. What type of player would you say you are? One who knows the value in gaining an opponent I can call on demand for a game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that this current age range is good, but not discounting the younger players. I know some who have been more mature than our old heads.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes I have. Any questions or concerns? Nothing that could not be clarified when I do ask.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. Do you have 9 minutes?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSbX2X39lv8

We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I hope so too.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? See above

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? More games!!!!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? Get mad at having to use my 10 highlights to document someone instead of my game memory. How do you handle the situation? By documenting it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? No I have not checked the other leagues out as I like to be able to focus on the one league I am in.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

welcome aboard Tate! FYI... He'll be coming over with the PCFL crew.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Nice vid Tate! Application Approved, welcome to TF.

4. t8dagr8

t8dagr8 Walk On

Hi Fellas, I wanted to apologize for not keeping in touch. Long story short, I got sick late Augustish and am finally healthy enough to be home. I'm not back 100%, but I can function and am doing much better. Wanted to drop a line and say it's great being home. Talk to you soon. I see the powerhouses haven't changed. Great stuff with the Stat site.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Tate I don't know you at all but I hope you get back to 100% soon man. Happy gaming.

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

damn tate sorry to hear that bro. Glad to hear from you buddy and hope to see you around in the future. I miss the rivalry we used to have and if you ever see me around hit me up bro.

7. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Welcome back man...

8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I hope you're feeling better now that you're home, Tate! Hit me up sometime and we can talk.

9. t8dagr8

t8dagr8 Walk On

Thank you all Fellas. I'll be chatting with you all soon. What a great NFL season!