Approved New Member: tannerwooten

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 7, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. tannerwooten

tannerwooten Walk On

Oct 7, 2013
    Name: Tanner
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Tanner Wooten (Xbox 360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: I haven't used any of these in a couple years.
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: I have class in the AM but am always available by 4:00 PM at the latest.
    Favorite Teams: University of Michigan football and basketball, Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, Detroit Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I wanted to get in a Madden league and ended up finding it on google.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in numerous NCAA dynasties at the NCAA Football forum on IGN, ever since it was introduced on NCAA 09. Those are the only legitimate leagues I've participated in.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games ever since I can remember. I've been playing online since 2009, sticking mostly to sports and shooters.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would definitely consider myself a sim player. I love football and I love to watch football, so I always try and replicate a certain team's play style. For example, if I would play with Texas Tech, I would sling the ball all over the field, while sprinkling in some runs. I don't ever try to exploit the game's CPU or anything like that.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm still a teenager but I am definitely comfortable talking to more mature people. I have always prided myself on being more mature that peers my age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read them and I do not have any gripes, I appreciate that it sticks with sim style gameplay/

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm currently a freshman at a small college in Fort Wayne, and plan on transferring to Ball State within the next year. I am a huge Lions and Michigan football fan, as I'm originally from the state. I'm a relaxed person who doesn't get upset or overworked over a video game, but I still hate to lose.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Very well, hopefully.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I want to have fun with some leagues and become a better player.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I probably would ask the player what was up and ask if they realized what they were doing. More than likely, they didn't realize what that were doing was against the rules, so hopefully we could just workout whatever was the problem and move on.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?I have not been able to, but I want to join a Madden 25 league, as I feel as if that would be fun to draft and pick up free agents periodically like it is to recruit in NCAA.
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
  4. tannerwooten

tannerwooten Walk On

Oct 7, 2013
    Thank you sir!