Approved New Member: tar heel

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 17, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome tar heel,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

Name: Landen
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): dont have one yet
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:

Time Zone: est

General Availability for User vs User games: evenings after 6 and weekends are flexable.

Favorite Teams: North Carolina and Georgia

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: through google. looking for online football boards

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yes. ncaa and Madden

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20+ years. 3 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Mostly sim style. Thats what caught my eye about your site. I like playing real football not cheesy style.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im 32 so ill fit in nicely. Age doesnt matter to me as long as the users are respectful and play the game by the rules.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes. no questions or concerns for now.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. im married with two kids. Ive worked in sales for the last 7 years and i enjoy my online football time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Ive been checking out some leagues and everyone seems to enjoy the community and experience here. Thats what im looking for so i see no problems.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to find a couple of ncaa football solid leagues with great members who are looking for competitive games and a little fun.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?I first use the mic to let him know the situation. if it continues then i will inform my commish after the game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? i have. not sure yet, but i hope to have joined a couple for 2013 soon. thanks

3. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

Ill be playing on xbox.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    What do you mean by "mostly sim style"?

5. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

what i meant was i play football the way it should be played. i dont run crazy with the QB, I punt on 4th down, and I mix up my playcalling. Thats the kind of football im looking for. im used to the term "cheesy players" and thats what I wont to get away from. This site mathes up with my playing style.

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    It was "mostly" that got my attention.

7. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

yeah i saw that. bad choice of words. im definitely all sim.

8. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Thanks for the clarification.

Application Approved.

9. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

thanks

10. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

11. tar heel

tar heel Walk On