Approved New Member: tarheelbigdog

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 21, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome tarheelbigdog,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. tarheelbigdog

tarheelbigdog Walk On

Name: Anthony Jones
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox gt: tarheelbigdog
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability for User vs User games: evenings after 9
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys, OU Sooners
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Facebook

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc) No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Started playing from Atari 2600 days, I have had every system known to man. Started playing online about 5 years ago, hated it. No one wanted to play like I see on Sunday's. Going for it on 4th and 30, going for 2 after every td.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Straight, str8 however you want call it SIMULATION ONLY

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? As long as they play correctly no problem.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no concerns here.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a sales engineer so I travel a lot, but my Xbox goes with me. I like tinkering with different playbooks. I come from a football family. My dad played college ball and coached for 25 years at the high school and jr high level. I walked on at UNC but transferred a year later to a small hbcu school. Had a tryout with the falcons back in 1990.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Giving advice, and helping where I can. Sharing concepts with other players is something I really enjoy.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Good consistent games with good people.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First I would call them on it. Depending on the infraction I may let it go if it was minor and didn't affect the outcome of the game, however if it is a blatant violation, I would report that member to the commish or moderator.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am a 360 guy, but I do have a ps3 as well. Being a little rusty with online I might want to start in the rookie league madden league.

4. Once your application has been approved, a staff member will post in your application thread saying so.

5. PM the commish of the league(s) you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community!

This may seem like a completely long, complicated process, and it might be. Unfortunately in order to protect the core values and strength of our leagues, we must screen applicants. It is much better to screen the immature/cheating/bad eggs out now that it is to have them removed from an already running league.

• Like Like x 2
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Great app!! Go hells! Approved in my book. Will get everything processed once I get back home. If you need any help finding a league just let me know!

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Should be good to go now! Best of luck!

5. tarheelbigdog

tarheelbigdog Walk On

Thanks

• Like Like x 1