New Member: tc23

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 1, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome tc23,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. tc23

tc23 Walk On

Name: Thomas Cox
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN - tc23
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM - tommyc2380
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weeknights 7pm-12AM CST. Weekends by appointment
    Favorite Teams: All Chicago teams (minus the Sox), Michigan State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: referred by Bobby/Ucan

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Several - Madden, NCAA, MLB, etc every year dating back to 2005 or 2006 with Cold and PSG.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing ever since the NES appeared under the Christmas tree back in 1985. I've been playing online ever since MLB 2004.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'd consider myself a sim player. I'm more about playing for fun and building friendly rivalries instead of using exploits for a cheap win.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm right in that age bracket so it should work out well.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I've read the NCAA rules. They are pretty straightforward and fall in line with other leagues I have played in.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I grew up in Chicago and now I'm living in Milwaukee. Aside from trolling the Packer fans out here, I've been going to school at night while working full time. I'm wrapping up my classes next week so I'm looking forward to the extra free time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? First thing is to be active on the boards. Interacting with the other members and contributing to the conversations.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Competition, meeting new people, and most importantly, having fun. Some of the fun has been taken out of the other community that I am a part of. To me, that's the whole reason why we're here - to enjoy ourselves.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First thing I'd do is PM the other player. Sometimes all it takes is a reminder. If it continues, I'd still finish out the game and try to win. After the game, I'd send the replays over to the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? NCAA and MLB for sure. I've really grown fond of the online dynasty format of NCAA. I've been enjoying it so much that this is the first year I haven't purchased Madden in a decade.

3. Good player to have at TSO. Me and Tommy have known each other since our days at COLD Gaming and PURE. In fact I've actually met him twice on a couple of trips to Chicago.

4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

David
    Keller

Thoughts on this one? Would like to get him into the Pride if approved.

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO man

6. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

smh