New Member: Teach Me

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Teach Me, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Teach Me

Teach Me Walk On

New Member: Teach Me

Name: Coree Thomas
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox-TeachMe24
    Email:thomasca24@gmail.com
    AIM:TeachMe2487
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:Weeknights after 9 and every other weekends after 11
    Favorite Teams: NCAA: Penn State, USC & UVA. Madden: Chargers.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: from operation sports.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Been in Online Dynasties since 09

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since i was little but my best memories started when ea sports began releasing their '95 line of video games. That's when i really got into them.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Laid back type of player. I want to win everything i try at but not at the expense of having a good time.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I am younger then the average age but i do have a son so it puts things in perspective. That's i I'm only available at night( after he is sleep) and every other weekend(I'm at his house on the opposite weekends)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i have read them and i have no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Don't take life or video games to seriously. Looking for a place to find a OD with staying power because i have signed up for a few and they have already folded already. Like the rules and conditions and the fact everybody here seems up for keep an OD for longer then 1 year. The longest OD i have been apart of was for NCAA 09 and we lasted 7 years before we moved on.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active because it appears to be exactly what i am looking for

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A chance to meet like minded people with the same daily responsibilities as me who just want to enjoy games for the fact of getting away from life for a few hours

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Talk to him first about it and if it happens again, report it to the league commish and tell him what happened.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have checked them out but i know i am posting this late so I am willing to just accept any available openings for any of the dynasties.

2. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Hey....I remember you from my Madden dynasty...hope I get some revenge on you here.

3. Teach Me

Teach Me Walk On

Yeah that was a wild game we had. Always up for a rematch anytime. Your ravens against my chargers. We both have new players this year on offense and defense to break in.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Welcome to Tradition. App approved.