Approved New Member: TeamBiggie06

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 15, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. TeamBiggie06

TeamBiggie06 Walk On

Name:Mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):TeamBiggie06 (ps3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:best times are 9-11 pm eastern, but am fairly flexible with some notice
    Favorite Teams:ND, Gbay Packers, Cubbies, Tarheel Bball
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:commish of my madden league (ffi)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Madden for last 2 years (operation sports)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?since intellivision in early 80's. Online for past 8 yrs or so

3. What type of player would you say you are?Definately sim....better strategy than actual "stick skills"

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Being older with kids, i like that others should be more understanding of "real life" situations, not being able to play a game 3am after coming from bar etc etc

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yep, looks fair

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.Im a catering chef, hobbies are weight lifting and watchin sports. Grew up pretty rough, but now that im a father ive changed alot. Married with a 3yo daughter and 4 month old son. Also have 13 and 15 yo daughters who dont live with me, but only few miles away and see them regularly

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?I can get along with anyone, as long as they are respectfull

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? just fun sim games, mature converations maybe

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?finish, and let comish deal with it

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?not yet, but am allready in one league, and wont have time for another til xmas or so

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.