NEW MEMBER- TENNESSEAN 98

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TENNESSEAN 98, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TENNESSEAN 98

TENNESSEAN 98 Walk On

NEW MEMBER- TENNESSEAN 98

xbox 360 gt- TENNESSEAN 98. WANT a good long lsting comp dnasty! i have been pretty good in the ncaa game so im ready to bring it in 11'! add me thanks go vols

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

3. TENNESSEAN 98

TENNESSEAN 98 Walk On

Anyone have any openings?

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Gotta tip your hat for confidence and motivation... Welcome to TF

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

you must fill out the application before you can join a dynasty. Looking forward to reading it.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    The anticipation is killing me...

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

bahahahaha!! Thats classic. This has fail written all over it. lol

8. TENNESSEAN 98

TENNESSEAN 98 Walk On

Name:J.T.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):TENNESSEAN 98 -360
    Email:ncaaftball08@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:Ctrl
    General Availability:Early mornings and on off and on thought the night after 3 p.m.
    Favorite Teams:Tennessee Vols
    How did you hear about Tradition Football?
    Volnation.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ncaa an Madden - money dynasty in ncaa

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    video games since i was a little kid and online for about five or six yrs now
    3. What type of player would you say you are? very friendly with some good comp and friendly trash talk to rivals at the right time

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? im sure we are all mature an know its a game but can get comp an wanna win at the same time not to many differences, love video games an football!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    nope none thats what i want in a dynasty

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I played saftey in hight school an alittle at a juco then went an got my EMT and now out for the summer, from Chattanooga, TN. die heart Vol fan. sports fanatic an a addicted to ncaa!

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? im not to sue i like he website an would like to know more an see what there is to it! im always on the site though.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? good long lasting dynasty an some good online friends

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? well i would talk to the commish an then go from there

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? just a good comp dynasty which looks like alot of them are.

9. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

LOL........

10. TENNESSEAN 98

TENNESSEAN 98 Walk On

Can i ask whhats funny?

11. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

JT,

Thanks for filling out an application. Unfortunately, I am going to have to reject it. You just don't seem to be a great fit within our community and frankly, your app was tough to read. I hope there are no hard feelings and thanks again for checking us out..

12. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Huh....it was tuff fo you too reed?? :confused:

13. TENNESSEAN 98

TENNESSEAN 98 Walk On

Ok i put "an" instead of "and" thats why im not getting in because i had some typo's? seriously?

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Before you get hyped up just think for a second. A glaring thing that jumped out at me personally was when you stated "you wanted to win". Now nobody is playing to lose but here at TF we're not to focused on winning. We play for the interaction with others that love playing NCAA for enjoyment. Now when you state "you want to win" in a strict sim community bells and whistles start to go off. Words like that automatically give others the impression that the moment something may not go your way you may just quit the OD or resort to cheesy tactics to pull out a win. Now I'm not saying your that type of person but you get where I'm going with this.

Grammar of the app may be hard for some to understand. That's an easy fix. Hack is a fair dude and is "King Kong" of PS3 ODs. Wrong person to get into a pissin' match with. That could of been a simple fix without all the extra. I personally didn't have an issue with it because I'm from Camden, New Jersey... I'm fluent in ebonics (plus I get a lot of text messages, lol).

Now I have no pull with leadership here and I'm honestly just giving words of wisdom from a personal standpoint. Like I said Hack is a good dude, ask him what was wrong with your app. He may give you an explanation if you approach him like a mature adult. But if you can't approach another man as a man in a respectful manner then TF may not be for you.

Reign

15. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Good post Jerzey.. Spot on

JT, check your PM inbox...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.