Approved New Member: TerentiusXIII

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 8, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome TerentiusXIII,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. TerentiusXIII

TerentiusXIII Walk On

Name: Terrance White
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): TerentiusXIII (XBOX 360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: TerentiusXIII (AIM, YIM)
    Time Zone: Central (US)
    General Availability for User vs User games: I'm available on some week nights but mostly on weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Houston Texans, Dallas Cowboys, Oklahoma Sooners, OKC Thunder, Wests Tigers (National Rugby League)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: From a current member of RFC United (an online gaming community)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes. What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Madden. Where? The 40 Nickel.

2. How long have you been playing video games? Since my childhood. How long have you been playing online? When PS2 introduced online gaming with Madden.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I’m the type of online player that enjoys a “chess match” more than winning. I only have a desire to play against opponents that play sim style.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I can embrace a community of all ages that are mature and abide by the rules.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes. Any questions or concerns? No, because I have abided by similar rules in other communities and league. Furthermore, I prefer rules that enforce sim style online play.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I’m an avid football fan and former college player. I enjoy both college and pro. I’ve also become a fan of rugby league football and watch NRL matches during football’s offseason.

I play Madden all year long. I enjoy playing head-to-head against opponents online that play sim style and use strategy. I hate playing against guys that use cheesy play and exploit glitches to win (i.e. I hate playing against random guys online).

I enjoy meeting new people to both share my experiences and interets and learn from theirs.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I plan on being an active member that actively posts in The Cheat Seats, Madden NFL Football and Traditional Football boards. I also plan to be a member that is ALWAYS looking for a friendly sim style game.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope that as a member of TSO I find not only enjoyable sim style football from other members playing year round but also camaraderie. In addition, I hope to find members with a similar passion of football.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game between plays and communicate to my opponent (via headset or message) that a rule has been violated and refer him to that community rules. If my opponent continues to violate the rule(s), I'll finish the game speak with the league official(s) offline and in the appropriate venue (i.e. handle it like gentlemen).

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Yes. Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? I’m interested in the Madden leagues because I have not bought NCAA in years. What is your preferred league setup? I don’t any referred setup other than a well run league that is fair and enforces sim style play.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  4. TerentiusXIII

TerentiusXIII Walk On

Thank you for accepting my application. My XBL gamertag is TerentiusXIII. My availability is limited due my 3 yr old son and newborn daughter. Please send me a friend request because I'm ALWAYS looking to play a friendly sim style game of Madden. I look forward to playing and conversing with TSO members.

• Like Like x 1