New Member: texasfan4444

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by texasfan4444, Feb 18, 2010.

1. texasfan4444

texasfan4444 Guest

New Member: texasfan4444

Name: Luis
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 - texasfan4444
    Email:
    AIM: texasfan4444@msn.com
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: after 5:30 CST
    Favorite Teams: Texas, Tulsa
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: G-Unit hit me up on AIM.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ive played in online league since NCAA2005. NDL, SCFL, BsW. Dynasty Leagues- 3 all run by NDL members. One has been running for 2 full versions of the game.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games since 1985. Online since 2005.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I say I am a straight player. I refuse to run PA passes and only will scramble when there are no option to pass. I mix my plays on Defense and run a mix of man and zone. I REFUSE to use the EA BS strategy. The best games I have plaed this version have been games where the Strategy points red ZERO on both sides.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I see no issues here.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Not at all. I like the way the rules read.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a Sales Engineer for a software company. I am married and have two dogs. I travel for work frequently so that open up a lot of timeframes to play ball.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? .

Cream of the crop looks interesting to me. But I am willing to play in any league. I know a couple of your new members runthepound and stiffler so if tere are spots in their league(s) i would like to join thaose as well.

Look forward to hearing from you guys. I really liek the setup ofthe website and the league so far. If you need to contact me by messenger i can be reached at texasfan4444.

thanks in advance.

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

what up Luis

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hey Luis I am the commish of The Civil War. I have two openings as of right now. We are in week 4 of Season 2. I have an opening in the south and the North. I also msg runthepound about possibly joining. Let me know if you are interested.

4. texasfan4444

texasfan4444 Guest

Id love to join the South. I know my Horns arent available, but let me know what else i need to do and who is open. I will be on AIM for a while tonight if you want to hot me up.

5. texasfan4444

texasfan4444 Guest

Hey hey hey......whats up my man. Hope we can get into the same dynasty.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Texas is actually available. The previous owner decided to leave the dynasty this morning. That would be a perfect fit for you. Let me know if you want to take them and I will get you setup tomorrow morning.

7. texasfan4444

texasfan4444 Guest

Sold...what luck! I will take my horns. If you cna get me on tonight i have time to get familiarized with the team.

I am in Canada and will be flyong home tomorrow. Looking for something to do tonight. Being married and on the road leaves very little "fun" options to get out. LOL

8. Emmdotfrisk

ok I will see if I can add you. I am on vacation and away from my PS3 but a member of the league has my info and can add you tonight. What is your PSN?

9. Emmdotfrisk

texasfan4444

I see that now haha. Ok I will try and have Cimmy add you here in a lil bit. I will post back here after he does.

10. Emmdotfrisk

In the meantime stop by the Civil War forum and introduce yourself as the new coach in any way you want. Some guys do news article. Some just give an introduction to themselves and some just say hey. It's up to you.

11. texasfan4444

texasfan4444 Guest

texasfan4444

four 4's......and thanks.

Im bored as hell right now. Enjoy Vacation.

12. Emmdotfrisk

thanks. He is doing it right now so in a few minutes. Thanks for joining and Good luck. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Make sure you read over the rules and regulations and post that you have done so. Also hopefully we can get runthepound into CW.

13. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

14. texasfan4444

texasfan4444 Guest

Thanks guys. Look forward to being a part of this league and forum.