New Member: TFJ4

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TFJ4, Jul 26, 2010.

1. TFJ4

TFJ4 Walk On

New Member: TFJ4

Name: Tyler Jacobs
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Sixtyhaloman
    Email: tylerjacobs01@gmail.com
    AIM: TFJ444
    Time Zone: GMT -6 / Central Time Zone
    General Availability: Almost anytime, always at night.
    Favorite Teams: University of Texas...Houston Rockets outside of Football
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in NCAA and Madden leagues in the past although I do play NBA 2K series. I have generally gone to Gamefaqs and Operation Sports but I had no luck this year with them, honestly haven't really tried to get into a '11 Dynasty until today.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Shortly after I was born, kidding but for a while considering I'm only 15. I started off playing the dreamcast then went PS2>Xbox>Xbox 360>PS3. Been playing online since the release of the Xbox 360 in November 05.

3. What type of player would you say you are? A player that will pull out all the stops to win. Could take a lot of different approaches to this question.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I don't really feel like age should make a difference, hints I haven't lied about it. If I am mature enough to play in this league which I am, what difference does age make?

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read them and have no concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I'm a 15 year old, I live in Texas. I like to play sports and video games hints why I'm here. I also take great interest in computers and smartphones, I have a Rooted Nexus One and also have a Core i7 860 that I build by myself earlier this year. If you have any other questions or ever need help with computer/phone related issues let me know!

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active, I'm looking to play daily.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Having the chance to be in a online dynasty and be part of a great community.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would report them to the proper administrator after the game is over and conducted. Firstly though I would try to inform my opponent that he is in direct violation of a rule.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? No I haven't, I was under the impression they were all full. I really just wanna play and thats it.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

What do you mean by "different approaches?"