Approved New Member: ThaBayouChef

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 19, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome ThaBayouChef,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Jul 19, 2012
    Name: Bub
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 - ThaBayouChef
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM - ThaBayouChef
    Time Zone: Eastern - Florida
    General Availability for User vs User games: 6pm - Till (Weekdays), Anytime (Weekends)
    Favorite Teams: New Orleans Saints, LSU Tigers, New Orleans Hornets
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: References

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes. I've hosted my own sim NCAA league for the past 3 years running. Also played in a couple different Madden sim leagues throughout the years. None too stable, looking to finally find one I can be commited to year round.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Video games in general since the Top Gun, Goonies, and Tecmo Bowl days on the Nintendo. Online since about 2007.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very sim, smart decision making player. Not too aggresive in play calling, and wait for you to make a mistake.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Being 27 I think I fit in perfectly with that. Good to know that there aren't too many immature toddlers who always seem to ruin these leagues. Although there are some that act their age and beyond in gameplay, sim leagues.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have, and no I don't. If you know sim ball it's no different than any other league. Sim is sim, anything else is worthless!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. 27 years old, originally from the great city of New Orleans. WHO DAT!! Living in Tampa, FL currently. Work inside sales 8-5, M-F. No wife, no kids. Avid Saints and Tiger fan. Would love to get the Saints in at least 1 league. If not; whoever, whenever, whereever!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? From what I've seen looking around, very well. Think it would be some great leagues to join.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Other than a Superbowl, some stable year to year online leagues that never die out and have a current flow of good, sim, competitive players. If leagues don't die out, it seems you play the same people over and over. Doesn't seem like these leagues would possess that downfall at all.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If I was able to get video evidence of it, cool. If not, play out the game, force some turnovers, win the game. Then just let the commish know what happened and to keep an eye out for anybody else who complains about him doing the same thing over and over.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't checked any of the leagues out in depth yet. Wanted to do this app and hopefully get approved. I'd be interested in some Madden leagues and most likely NBA when those games drop.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. GSUtiger

Apr 13, 2010
    names please
  4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Jul 19, 2012
    Flyinhi2005 ... Played in some other leagues w/him
  5. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

Jul 12, 2012
    Yes he is a great player.. I played Madden 12 with him all last year and ncaa 13 with him this year.. very active
  6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    Welcome, Application Approved!
  7. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Jul 19, 2012
    Precciate it fellas!