New Member: ThaEra25

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ThaEra25, Jul 22, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

New Member: ThaEra25

Name: Brad
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBL ThaEra25
    Email: thaera25@gmail.com
    AIM: thaera25@gmail.com
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Evenings after 5pm and weekends
    Favorite NCAA Team: LSU (Geaux Tigers)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Utopia Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Yes but no NCAA leagues, just Madden. The leagues were on LeagueDaddy. I ran my own league on there at on time, it was called HNB (Hard Nosed Ballers)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Gamer for about 20 years, Atari days, lol. I started playing online with the PS2.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very competitive but respectful, the glory is in battle, the outcome is a bonus. Probably more Defense minded but still knowledgable with the other side of the ball.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Thats exactly my age bracket so it would be no problem.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and understand them and dont antcipate any issues regarding them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im a father first and a gamer second. I do have a full time job but can easily play games through scheduling. I love football and games associated with it, Ncaa and Madden. Im a big fan of The LSU Tigers and The New Orleans Saints, homer, what else can i say! I also love watching and playing UFC. BJ Penn is the Prodigy.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have checked them out and would like to be apart of any one of them in order to get my foot in the door. One day though, if possible, i would love to move up and maybe coach, The LSU Tigers in a league.

2. Maynard

Maynard Banned

3. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Yeah "Geaux" is without a doubt a Cajun thing! Sounds good bro! Anything I need to do from this point forward just let me know.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Maynard, as a commissioner, you have the authority to approve applications.

So moving forward, if there is a guy you can place him in your dynasty if you have openings. Get at me if you have any questions.