New Member: Thafuture3886

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by thafuture3886, Jul 23, 2010.

1. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

New Member: Thafuture3886

Name:Curtis
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 - thafuture3886
    Email:curtis_nesmith@yahoo.com
    AIM:thafuture3886
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability: After about 7:30 pm weekdays
    Favorite Teams: Steelers and OKC Thunder
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Chunkness

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in 2 leagues; LOC in Madden 09 and PMFL in Madden 10

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games for about 15 years and have been playing online for about 6

3. What type of player would you say you are? Fair and respectful

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I prefer the older crowd because I feel they play the game the way it is supposed to be, fair and respectful and not just about getting the W

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no questions or concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 24 years old, living in Connecticut with my fiance and son and I work as a pension administrator/consultant. I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember with my favorites being Madden and NBA 2k. Die hard Steelers fan ever since I've followed football and my favorite sport is basketball.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I usually check PMFL's forums daily so I plan to do the same here.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Meeting other gamers that enjoy the same things as myself

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game and speak to the opponet and try to handle it amongs ourselves and if needed, involve the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I haven't looked around yet but plan to shortly.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Welcome to TF.

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thx for making the move, Curtis!