New Member: ThaShark316

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 24, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ThaShark316,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 Walk On

Name: Roy (or Tha Shark...or just Shark...)
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX 360 - ThaShark31685, PSN - ThaShark316
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: YIM - houston_texas_playa_316_28
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Around 6 PM to Midnight, Monday thru Friday. 1 PM to 11 PM on Saturday/Sunday
    Favorite Teams: Houston Astros, Houston Texans, Houston Rockets, Texas Longhorns, Dallas Stars
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA (Found a league on OS...no name) Madden (West Coast Madden League, Beat Down Madden League, SAPML)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games? I'd say 22 years. My older brother taught me/showed me, and I've been hooked since. As for online, I'd say 8-9 years. First started on NBA Live 2000 on PC. (Obviously a little while after it was released)

3. What type of player would you say you are? I don't want to gas you guys up and say "sim", but that's how I play. If I run 40 offensive plays, it'll be from about 30-32 different plays in my playbook.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm more a throwback anyway, so I'd hope to fit right in. Only 2-4 years off that average, so it's no problem.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and yes. Only question is about custom playbooks and if people would be limited. Other than that, you guys got it all under control around here.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. 26 years old. From Houston, TX and living in Rosharon, TX (outside of Pearland, TX...in the boonies basically, lol). Looking to become an announcer for sports and/or a sports radio host. Still trying and won't quit until it can't be done. The middle kid of 3. Older brother (27) and younger sister (22). Been dating my girlfriend for almost 5 years now (in August). Favorite sport is baseball, hands down, but football, basketball and hockey aren't too far behind. (Yep, in that order) As for something a little recent: I just got clearance after 10 years to play sports without having to worry after being diagnosed with a heart condition. One of the greatest days of my life will always be 4/6/2011.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? By clowning around with you guys, if anything. It seems like TSO is a chill environment with and very organized. That alone, is something I can get behind.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to be a trusted member of TSO. Well respected, trustworthy, you name it. Hope to not cause any trouble, as well.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Best thing I can think of is sending a commissioner a PM or some sort of message. Putting it out in the open, I've learned, is kind of a bad idea. If I sent a PM to the commish, then he'll send one to the aforementioned rule breaker and clear the situation up.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? As long as it's sim, I don't have any quarrels with any of the setups. That said, my main thing is advancements. For me, the quicker the better.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

4. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 Walk On

I should have put this down...

I don't play the ps3 a ton after getting the Yellow light of death a while back. When I get a new one (if I ever do, I'll edit this post or mention it somewhere. Thanks for the comment though.

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

No problem.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Nice app man. Welcome aboard

7. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

• Like Like x 1
  9. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Thats right!! 2 spots left!

10. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 Walk On

I want in..I left a post...hope I can get in...thanks for letting me know about it!

11. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 Walk On

Can't post in the league I'm in...is there something I'm supposed to do, or am I not officially "not in" yet?

12. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

It should have been by now. I can't do it, but Shaun or the other moderators can

Shaun Mason

13. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 Walk On

Thanks man.

14. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application Approved man. You should now be able to post.

I apologize for the wait bro. Seems we missed you.