Approved New Member: ThatSportsGamer

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 18, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ThatSportsGamer,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Hey T.J.

ThatSportsGamer

Let me know when and we will schedule a FIFA friendly.

Drifterbub -> T.J. here has a FIFA club that plays regularly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThatSportsGamer

ThatSportsGamer Walk On

Name: T.J. Lauerman
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ThatSportsGamer on both.
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: ThatSportsGamer on Skype
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 8pm Est.
    Favorite Teams: Atlanta Braves, Bayern Munich.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Shaun Mason harassed me on Twitter. Holler at me ThatSportsGamer

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    4thString.com NCAA, Madden, FIFA, and Tiger Woods Country Clubs.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Too long, since the late 80s play on the NES. Online play with leagues and stuff, like the last 3-5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    A decent one, not great, not terrible. Just someone looking to have a good time. Also, not a dick.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm in that average, so I'm happy with that, as long as they act their age. I know 19 year olds that can act good, and 29 year olds that still throw their controllers when the lose. It's more the mentality then their age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Nope.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I've been playing sports video games since Bases Loaded 2. I pretty much but every sports game per year. I'm not not some super human gamer at any of them, I just like having fun.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Like an old pair of jeans.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Some fun and good competition in the games I love.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Finish out the game, save some replays and report them. Then go and bitch and moan about it on twitter... just kidding about the last part.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I'm interested in some Tiger Woods right now. The other Country Club I was in has fallen silent. So I would like to play more of that. For other games like Madden and NCAA, I prefer to not play games that last an hour, more of a 6-8 min quarter guy, not a 10-15 min kind of a guy.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Approved, Welcome to TSO. Shaun Mason can be the harrassing type...

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Mostly sexually.

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Shaun Mason is mostly sexually harrassing at night, mostly...

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That isn't true at all. The time of day is irrelevant.

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

It was an Aliens quote reference, but instead of the aliens coming out at night, you did

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    <--- When I eat cheese my belly looks like an alien is inside me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, I've had some chats with T.J. on twitter before. Glad you finally made it over, ThatSportsGamer .