Approved New Member: ThaV1K1NG

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 17, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ThaV1K1NG,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

Name:Reggie
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ThaV1K1NG (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: PST or UTC -8 hours
    General Availability for User vs User games: Everyday usually around noon time, rare occasions in the morning, or at night at around 7:00
    Favorite Teams: Tottenham Hotspur, San Diego Chargers, San Diego Padres, Los Angeles Lakers, Vancouver Canucks
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Tiger Woods PGA Tour Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Never

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was 4 and online since I was 11.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Whether I'm playing offline or online, I would say that I'm laid back but always willing to give my opponent or AI a good match.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I don't really mind the differences at all, I actually get along with people around that age more than I would with people my own age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and I have no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm in college, love to play sports on my free time, especially golf.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I'll fit just fine, I mean I love sports and video games and this community loves sports and video games so it's a win-win.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to meet new people, make new friends, and enjoy playing and talking about sports and video games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would try to record some type of evidence to prove that my opponent was cheating, finish the game, and then tell the commissioner about the incident that occurred. I really dislike ratting on people, but my opponent broke the rules and I assume he knows the rules by now if he is joining the league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yeah currently I am interested in the TCCT Golf League and in the future maybe I'll try and hop on one of the FIFA leagues. Setup doesn't really matter to me (as long as it is organized), I just want to play.

3. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Not interested in the Fifa leagues yet though?

4. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Ooops you're playstation, my bad

5. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

No worries, but do you guys have a league for Playstation?

6. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Yeah, look under Tradition futbol in the Serie section

7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

The serie league is bad ass!

8. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

Alright I'll check it out thanks. By the way, are you a Napoli fan or just a Marek Hamsik fan because I will admit that they're really good especially with Edinson Cavani up front.

Just wondering how far you guys are into the season and how long is it?
    I don't have FIFA 13 so I feel left behind and I don't know if I should just wait for 14 to come out so I can play with you guys.

9. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

10. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Each season is about two months.. Def ask RedAL925 if your interested. Think there about three quarters through the current season.. Hope to see you on the links soon!!

11. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

That's really cool, yeah Marek Hamsik is a very talented midfielder and playmaker and like the English young kids say he has some Tekkerz (technique/skills).
    Like you, I hope to go and watch my favorite team (Tottenham Hotspur) play at their home ground White Hart Lane in the future.

12. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Napoli isn't my favorite team though. I just started following them. They're my favorite Italian team. My favorite team overall is (you're not going to like this) Arsenal. I got to see them play Chelsea at the Emirates last year. I checked out Tottenham's stadium along with the others in London though. White Hart Lane is probably the furthest from an underground station so it sucks to get to. It's kinda in the hood too. I'm pretty sure I passed a drug deal on the way. I'm not say that to be a dick Arsenal fan because I actually like a lot of Tottenham's players so I don't really have that typical Arsenal hate for them.

14. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

Cool, I'll think about it and yes I'm very excited to play TW14 with you guys. See ya on the course soon.

15. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

16. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Study Abroad 2 2675.JPG
    White Hart Lane

17. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

It's cool, I already knew they were in the bad part of North London anyway.
    I was so glad you guys didn't pull the double on us and we won 2-1 at home and yeah I also like some of Arsenal's players as well, like Santi Cazorla and Lukas Podolski.

18. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

Thanks for uploading the pic, man it looks so little compared to the other Modern Stadiums like the Etihad and your ground the Emirates.

19. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Yeah, it looks pretty similar to West Ham in size in person. Chelsea's isn't much bigger. It's bigger than Fulham and QPR's though.

20. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

Didn't know that, but I like Craven Cottage (the inside of the stadium) it has a cool old school look to it. How'd you get to go to England?

21. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Yeah Craven Cottage is pretty cool. It's right along the Thames at the back of a neighborhood pretty close to Chelsea. The buildings in the area looks kinda like cottages with pointy roofs.

I got to go to England because last Spring, I got a bunch of scholarships to study abroad in the south of France. I had classes Tues-Thurs most weeks so I could leave Fri and come back Monday. One of the weekends, I went to London because my sister's boss happens to be an Arsenal season ticket holder (2 tickets) which he got after being on a 5 year waiting list. He didn't need them for the Chelsea game so he let me take one of my friends from France who was an Arsenal fan to the game. It was pretty damn awesome other than the fact that it was the first 0-0 draw between Arsenal and Chelsea for like 8 years lol

22. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

Is it okay if I join the club from the EA Sports website? The thread said I had to reply to it, but I don't have the option yet.

23. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

All London Derbies are awesome in my opinion even if they're 0-0 draws.
    The atmosphere is incredible, all the fans chanting and the players putting it all on the line.
    It doesn't matter what position both teams are in the table because you know that both teams are going to try and go all out.

24. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I didn't really get the feeling that Chelsea was going all out actually. It was late April and they had the Champion's League going on which they went on to win. They sat Lampard, Drogba and Mata and just seemed to play for a draw.

25. ThaV1K1NG

ThaV1K1NG Walk On

Well unless you have games in the midweek then I guess you settle for the draw lol.
    And Chelsea snubbed us from getting into Champions League this year :(