Approved New Member: the bigg dawgg

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 29, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome the bigg dawgg,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Name: david jones
    Gamertag/PSN (the bigg dawgg for XBOX)
    Time Zone EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: i am available alot it just depends on any given night.
    Favorite Teams: Louisville Cardinals Dallas Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: when my site i was on dissolved i asked evryone on my frinds list where to go and a few diferent ones suggested hee
    Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, NCAA Madden and NBA 2K
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    been playing games since the early 90's and been online for about 7 or 8 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    comppetitive but not to the point of taking it too far. if i am losing i wouldnt try and cheese to get back in the game. i hate losing but am not a sore loser
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    i have no problem playing witholder gamers. i havefound that usually the best convrsation comes from them
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, I have no problem with em
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    live in louisville ky and am a huge cardinal fan. prosports dont have much play here which is probably why i favor the ncaa series over madden. recently had a kid he is 6 months now and i just love being a father. iwork at ups and lift the 150 pound boxes and mov em around. curretly im recovering from knee surgery which gves me tons of time with my kid and the xbox. thats about it anything else ya wanna know feelfree to ask
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I have noproblem fitting in. usually if i have an idea i will make it known and could see myself contributing around here in a positive way
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    hope to meetsome cool people and have some goodcometitive games. i love good competition and also good conversation.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would ask him if he was aware that what he was doing was illeagal. if i get no response or if it were to continue i would contact someone higher up and make them aware of the situation
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    i dont think that u have the type of league i like. u have dynastys here not leagues but it seems that is what i am going to be reduced to. not a big fan of recruiting and managing but i guess that what ill do. this site seems well put together and im sure that i can find my place here

• Like Like x 1
  3. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

oh and is there a reason i cant reply in the forums from my phone, i very rarely get on my computer and i hope i can figureit out with my phone

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I will approve you bud, I remember you from UL. This site is all about Dynasties/Franchises and the more in depth modes. We dont really have head to head leagues UL style...

5. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

yea that seems to be allanyone does other than ul. it was sad to see it go because it was what i like to do play the game. i dont ever like offline dynasty. playing the computer to me is pointless its just a wast of my time but like i said i will do what i gotta do

6. Wilfiger PSU 38

Wilfiger PSU 38 Walk On

Welcome! ;)

7. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

what phone you using? with an iphone or a droid the forums are really solid in the "dolphin" browser from the app stores.

you can also use tapatalk (i think thats what its called), an app that allows easier forum browsing etc.

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Glad to see you found your way here. Check out the Trifecta forum and pm Jman or Papa Perry if you are interested.

9. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

im on an htc sensation with the standard browser. i can do everything except reply in the forum

10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Forum Runner is well worth it

11. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

ill look into it thanks