New Member The Hitman

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by The Hitman, Jan 7, 2010.

1. The Hitman

The Hitman Guest

New Member The Hitman

Name: Brandon
    Gamertag - (xbox) The Hitman v2
    AIM: BK McNasTy07
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Mostly Nights, Can in the daytime sometimes.
    Favorite Teams: Carolina Panthers-Bobcats-Hurricanes-Red Sox-NC State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: HotRod the commish of TMFL sent me a message telling me about it.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? All Kinds. NCAA,MADDEN,NBA on leaguedaddy and on 2K Sites. Online Franchises on Madden also

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video Games about 11 years. Online about 8

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im a respectful opponent who can take a loss and congratulate his opponent on a well played game that plays my games sim and by the rules.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I know im only 21 but I have had to mature quickly with the profession that i am in, Im currently a police officer and maturity comes with the job.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read them, no concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I like to play sports, travel, like playing video games and i love spending time with the family whenever i can.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? No, I havent checked out any other leagues YET but im sure i will given time to do so.