New Member: The Legend 3001

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 30, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome The Legend 3001,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. The Legend 3001

The Legend 3001 Walk On

Name: Glenn
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): The Legend 3001 (xb360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Usually late night, After 8pm
    Favorite Teams: Florida Gators, Buffalo Bills, Portland Trailblazers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through Operationsports.com and Maddenmatrix.com
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have been playing in DaOne (maddenmatrix.com) since NCAA 2009

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since Atari 2600 (mid 80's). I've been playing online since Dreamcast NFL 2k

3. What type of player would you say you are? I consider myself a hardcore sports gamer. Definitely a sim-style player. I am not a fan of tourny style (2 minutes /everything goes)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? It pretty much falls in line on what I am looking for in a gaming community. Easier to make bonds when the age groups are similiar. As long as we play our games, respect the rules, as well as your opponent, then everything will run smoothly

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No concerns at all. I have been in house leagues and online leagues that run similiar/ more strict rules. Since I play a sim style, it is not hard for me to adjust to any set of rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I manage a video game store, so I am heavily involved in gaming. My life isn't too exciting to talk about. Everything revolves around God, wife, kids, and work/gaming in that order.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Very well. It seems like this is the type of community that I have been looking for. I have a great time in Mad Scientist's league. Just trying to expand my gaming. It seems like the core values of the league matches the core values of what I look for in a league. Competitive, respectful and passionate sports gamers.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to be able to get my name out there a little more in the gaming community. I also hope to gain more access to sim style gamers like myself. It's not the easiest thing in the world to find sim-style gamers. I keep a tight circle of people I play online. I'd like to expand that circle.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? My way of handling the situation in previous leagues is to pause the game and talk to my opponent right when the infraction happens. Hopefully it can get resolved there. If not, then we let the commissioner handle it after the game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not looked into the leagues in depth as of yet. I am looking for a NCAA and NBA league for sure. I think I will get back to playing Madden this year. Therefore if I have time, I would want to committ to a Madden league as well. But it is third on the list. I perfer playing on the hardest level (Heisman on MCAA, Hall of fame on NBA)

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Nice app, approved. Welcome and hope you find TSO as a good online gaming home.

4. The Legend 3001

The Legend 3001 Walk On

Thanks. Much appreciated and looking forward to it all

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

The Legend 3001

Welcome to TSO. I am currently accepting new members in my new online dynasty for Xbox 360 (CLICK HERE FOR LINK). If you are interested please post in the thread and I'll add you to the list.