New Member: The Natural

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 11, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome The Natural,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

Name: Curtis
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MWS The Natural
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: mwsthenatural
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Anytime after 7PM EST
    Favorite Teams: Philadelphia Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friend from my NCAA 11 referred me

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA OD, Madden Leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 Years. 5 Years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Advanced Sim Player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Same age as me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No. 6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a veteran player of Madden and avid gamer. I have a girlfriend but no kids so I do have some gaming time when I can sneak away from her!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself as someone who is knowledge about football who can come in a help new players.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope have fun playing games and form new friendships.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I pause the game after the play is over and send a message to my opponent to discuss the infraction. If he was not aware of the rule we can continue but if he is aware and is blatantly breaking the rule I will finish the game and report these violation to the commissioner of the league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? After I complete this initial profile I will take a look at the various leagues available. I prefer a full league with skilled sim players.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    @The Natural

What do you mean by "Advanced Sim Player?"

4. The Natural

I enjoy playing a simulation type game but I am probably have a higher skill level than the average sim guy.

5. The Natural

To clarify my previous statement I am basing that on have success in previous sim leagues I have competed in. I have a good amount of experience playing in sim style madden and ncaa leagues.

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Thank you for clarifying. Application approved!

7. The Natural

Thanks! I look forward to being apart of your community.

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Glad to have you. I would note we have a lot of players here who considered themselves very good until they came here.:)

9. The Natural

Haha thanks for the heads up!

10. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Very true.

11. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Is this PS3 or Xbox?

12. The Natural

I have both but play my sports games on the 360.