New Member: The Parrothead

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by The Parrothead, Jun 23, 2009.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

New Member: The Parrothead

Name: Brian
    Gamertag: The Parrothead
    Email: brianarney@earthlink.net
    AIM: stalwart57
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Normally log on around 10 pm Eastern nightly
    Favorite NCAA Team: USC and Iowa State (nice combo, I know)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operationsports.com

I've been playing football games back to the days of Atari football. haha. Ever since an old site I was on pretty much folded, I've been looking for a place to hang with guys who play for enjoyment and aren't "win at all costs" type of players. I mean, we all like to win, but there's a line that shouldn't be crossed, IMO.

Anyway, as a 36 year old married guy with a couple of little ones (3 and 1), my time gets a little limited during "normal" hours. Thus, I do tend to log on later than most people would. That said, once the game drops, I log on nightly unless I'm out of town or such. Looking forward to getting in a league.

Edit: Also, should add that I'm looking to get into a dynasty for NCAA 10.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Love the gamertag.

As you can see, there are a number of leagues around here. Each is different, yet they all run according to the same philosophy - sim play, sportsmanship, and community. Have a look around, and feel free to drop in here and there to ask questions about the leagues.

Welcome to the site,

AG

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Thanks. Tried to get just Parrothead, but someone already had that. Guess there's more than one Jimmy Buffett fan on xbox live. haha.

Just want to be part of a site that doesn't fade into oblivion due to lack of interest. Seemed to happen with the last one, as nobody new seemed to come to the site.

Glad to hear that the games are dedicated to sim play and sportsmanship. Hated having to play guys who took advantage of sloppy AI just to garner the win. Looking forward to becoming a member here and July 14!

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I replied to your e-mail. Welcome!