New Member: The Richuation

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by The Richuation, Jul 18, 2010.

1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

New Member: The Richuation

Name:
    Gamertag: The Richuation (XBOX360)
    Email:
    AIM:
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Nights and Weekends
    Favorite Teams: University of Michigan, Cleveland Browns
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Nothing serious. Just online dynasties with friends and co-workers. Our fantasy football league also had an online dynasty going.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Wow, a long time. I got a Colecovision at age 5 for Christmas. Coleco, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360. I have been playing online since those options became available.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    In terms of online gaming, I would say conservative would describe my style best. And I prefer to play sim style.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Well, then that would make me an even more mature member... haha. I'm 32. But, that is what drove me to this site. I'm looking for a more mature experience.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Everything looks good. I can see myself becoming involved here for a long time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I love my sales job which allows me to travel a but, and work from home when I choose to. I live with my girlfriend and when we picked out our apartment, I had to get a 3rd bedroom. One bedroom, one office, and the man cave gaming room. Trust me, this is the way to go. I can game all night if I like and not bother her or hijack the living room. I also am very active, running, biking, workout at gym... and love sports and tailgating. I like to joke around and have a good time and am really looking for a place to call home in future gaming leagues.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    This is the type of place I am looking for, so I plan on being a strong member.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Well run sim league gaming. Good members and good communication.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?I suppose sending a Pm to the league comissioner would be a good place to start.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have... RMG Rise sounds like my kind of league. I really like taking the 1 and 2 stars and building them over the years.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Keith!

3. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Thanks... looking forward to getting involved. Will be looking for NCAA, Madden, and FIFA openings.

Anyone feel free to PM me with any openings.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Be sure to keep checking the new member lounge for new openings and new leagues. Also actively send some PM's to commissioners to hop on their waiting lists. Let me know if you need anything else.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I like this guy ^^