Approved New Member: The Rifleman

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 7, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome The Rifleman,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. The Rifleman

The Rifleman Walk On

Name: Casey Riffe
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - The Rifleman
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype ccriffe@hotmail.com
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Most nights after 9:30pm
    Favorite Teams: University of Washington / Seahawks / Mariners / Sounders - what can I say I'm a homer.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Found you from operation sports :)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? I've been playing NCAA since around 2005. I've played in a league with several of my friends for several years, but never have joined a league with strangers or randoms. I played in a Madden league last year but it died rather quickly.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 30 years...I'm getting old :D Online since 1999-2000-ish. Back then it was via dial up on a game called Asheron's Call which was an MMO.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Mature, I don't run cheese, I try to play the game like it's played on Saturday.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Sounds like I'm a just a little older, but I'm a go along to get along kind of a guy. I think I'll fit in just fine.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules, and no concerns. I like the rules for the most part.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Founding member of Xbox Live, in fact I was a beta member. I worked on the original NFL Fever game at Microsoft. I designed the original playbooks. I was also one of the voices of the QB, and several vendors in the crowd. :) I've been an avid gamer for my entire life. I have a small family that I love fiercely. I've tried several times to get in on the game changer's program EA has but have been unsuccessful!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I am mostly a read the forums type of a guy, but I would like to find a league to join for the 2014. As my friends have gotten older they have stopped buying the game every year and so my league has started to die. I need new blood and I want a group of people who won't cheese the game :)

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Seeing how the building blocks are already set up I just hope to contribute with some insights, and answer questions if I happen to have knowledge that others will find useful.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'd kindly remind them that what they had done is against league policy and leave it at that. If they continued to do it I would let it continue and it's egregious enough I'd then report the member to my commish and let the chips fall where they might. It's not my duty to complain and create an adverse environment which could lead to a pissing match online. Nobody wins those :)

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Not just yet I was waiting to join a league when NCAA 2014 is released. I will look over the next month and try to find ones being set up that fit my schedule and preferences.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

nice app The Rifleman

We can always use more west coast guys up in here! Once your app is officially approved we can help you get plugged into a league that fits what you are looking for.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome Casey, nice application. Approved.

5. The Rifleman

The Rifleman Walk On

Thanks I pride myself on my applications :) Look forward to some fun.

• Like Like x 1
  6. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

cool screen name