New Member: The Shrike

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by The Shrike, Jul 14, 2009.

1. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

New Member: The Shrike

Name: Matt Robbins
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Colonel Thrillz (XBOX)
    Email:mateorobbins@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: Usually 24/7
    Favorite NCAA Team: TERPS!
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I was looking for an appealing league over at Operation Sports and saw a post looking for a league with mature gamers and 2-3 star teams. Someone else replied with the name of this community.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? I played in a 2009 NCAA dynasty that lasted 6 seasons with some old friends of mine.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games for about 22 years. Online for 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I find that winning is only a small part of the satisfaction I get from playing. I enjoy exciting games where the outcome is a mystery until the end.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I look forward to playing with other people at my age level and that is part of the reason I want to become a member of this community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I read the guidelines and they look fine. No concerns at this point.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    I have indeed checked out the different leagues. The ones that appeal most to me are the 4th Horseman, the OFFL Small Schools, and OFFL Mid-Majors because I like building up teams that aren't powerhouses to begin with.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Look over the league descriptions thread, and get in touch with the commish or commishes you want to play for. I know the Mid-Majors and Small Schools dynasties have openings, and Murk may still have openings in the 4th horseman dynasty. You can play in more than one dynasty, but not in more than one OFFL dynasty. The OFFL is a one coach/one team setup for the most part.

Oh, and welcome to the site. It's quite a bit to take in, so take your time, and ask whatever questions come to mind.

Good luck,

AG