Approved New Member: The91Siccness

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome The91Siccness,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. The91Siccness

The91Siccness Walk On

Aug 5, 2012
    Name: Josh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: TFC_SinisteR
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none atm, willing to add whatever is required/preferred in my league.
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard
    General Availability for User vs User games: Mornings work best, usually 5:30 AM - 1 PM PST, but other times could be scheduled / arranged.
    Favorite Teams: 49ers, Lions, Panthers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Blog on operation Sports Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Played in UFC and COD Leagues
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since I once was a child. First started playing online with Starcraft circa 1999-2000
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would say I'm a strategic player. I value strategy to the Nth degree. I try to hold true to the integrity and objectives of the game. I try my best to understand the rules and play within them.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I wouldn't hold age difference to be as big of an issue as if I were say 18/19 or still in high school. I'm fairly mature myself and don't usually have any issues with overly large egos,etc.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read them and I like most of what I see. my only concern would be some of the gameplay guidelines might err too far toward limiting the players' options on gameday. This is mostly referring to a specific rule I saw in one of the leagues descriptions that I read through. It said something about no hybrid players being allowed, this of course was a little depressing as I'm a huge fan of players like Darren Sproles and Piercy Harvin and I think modern football strategy heavily revolves around getting the most out of your best players. Of course, this wouldn't be a deal breaker for me anyways, nor does it concern me too heavily, just a random concern I guess.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well I work full time at a hotel in California and I go to a local college as well. I wrestled for 10 years and one year collegiately. Im an athlete at heart but a strategist as well. I grew up on Starcraft from a very early age and I've played madden since middle school. Franchise after franchise has lead me here, and now that Madden is fully online I'm anxious to see how this works.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone here really yet but I would assume I'll do just fine. I don't bite, and I'm sure the community is friendly enough.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to feed my football sim addiction. I constantly read about the NFL and analyze modern football strategy I see on Sundays. I love to replicate that in Madden as well as get creative and test my own school of thought on how to best move the rock. An active, competitive and enthusiastic league would go a long way to peaking my interests.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I didn't see any guidelines in the rules for how to handle it so I guess I'd mention it to the player and try to solve the issue then and there. Otherwise I'm not sure, probably keep playing and resolve the issue post game with whatever moderators are set up by the system.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have, although I only saw 2 Madden Leagues for PS3 and I'm wondering if there would be a 3rd set up soon?
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Sorry this was overlooked Josh. Welcome to TSO. Application Approved.