New Member: thebouncer24

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 1, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome thebouncer24,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Jul 1, 2011
    Name: Ryne Jones
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: thebouncer24
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: thebouncer24psn
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Every afternoon and evening
    Favorite Teams: Pro Football: Titans, College Sports:Texas Pro BBall: Thunder, Baseball:Royals
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Actual got your info from google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, I have been in NCAA dynasties and leagues, same with Madden, NBA I have been in a league, all of this at an Xbox community, Furious Gaming Community, they only do Xbox 360 leagues and I sold mine and I am looking for a good PS3 community
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing for about 3 or 4 years.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a straight player, I try to play like you would watch a game on tv. I like realistic games.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    It's not an issue to me. The past community I belonged to I was with them for 2 years and their average age was around the same as here.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have read the rules, it is played just like the other community so I will adapt just fine.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a current student at Pittsburg State University, a D2 school in Kansas, I am currently a junior going for a degree in Accounting. I love playing sports games competively, I just switched from Xbox to Playstation, thus the change in communities. I will play straight and fair. I am normally always around to play, if I have scheduled a game with someone I will be there, I am normally easy to contact through email or text or aim during the day.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I do not know anyone here but if the gaming is legit and fair I see myself fitting in fine.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A lot of seasons full of fun and good competitions
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would finish the game and explain the situation to the league administrator and ask him what he wants to do about it
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup
    I have looked at NCAA and will look at Madden when it's closer to coming out. NCAA interests= Bowlin' for Roses, The Good, The Bad & The 'Nasty, or anything I can get into I am open for anything just want to play.
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009

Nice app Ryne, welcome to TSO...application approved.

What community is it you gamed at previously?
  4. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Jul 1, 2011
    FGC, furious gaming community, they were xbox 360 only. They were a lot smaller than you guys. Only ran 1 Madden dynasty and 1 ncaa od and 1 ncaa league