Approved New Member: thecajunnacho78

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 24, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome thecajunnacho78,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. thecajunnacho78

thecajunnacho78 Walk On

Name: Lukas Smith
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX GT: thecajunnacho78
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: lukassmith0778@yahoo.com
    Time Zone: Central Time
    General Availability for User vs User games: Varies but After 4 pm CST is my best time
    Favorite Teams: NCAA: LSU Tigers, NFL: San Diego Chargers, Chicago Bears, NBA: New Orleans Hornets
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EASports Madden Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have hosted a NCAA Football 2012 Online Dynasty, and have participated in multiple leagues in Madden 11-12. Looking to get into a Madden 13 League.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? 21 Years. How long have you been playing online? 5 Years.
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a average sim player. I play by the rules given to me, and have good years and bad years.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I prefer to play in leagues with more mature people. I dont want to be playing with some immature kids who claim i'm a glitcher or something just because I beat them.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a salesman for Best Buy in East Texas. I'm 23. I'm from Baton Rouge, LA and I'm a proud cajun, even if I lost the accent. Out of all of my teams, I'm a LSU fan first above all else. I've been there through the best and worst. But I bleed Purple and Gold. I play multiple types of video games, everything from football games to shooters. I'm a laid back guy who doesnt show his emotion and alwasy plays fair. I'm looking for a good group of guys to join up with and help contribute to the league in any way I can. I have run radio programs for leagues before and even wrote a magazine for my first league I was in.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'm an active web user and I love to discuss sports. That being said I always respect others opinions and never cause problems.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I'm wanting to find a league that I feel like I'm actually a member of instead of just a place holder. I'm wanting to find a group of guys who enjoy playing, love competition, but realize its still just a game at the end of the day.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will first try to let the guy know he just broke a rule. If he acts like he doesnt care or if I cant get a hold of him, I get a hold of the commissioner of the league and let him know exactly whats happening and I try to either take a video of whats happening with my phone or I will save the highlight.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Well the "The Longest Yard" league is the one I saw the post about needing coaches so I guess they would be my first choice. But if somebody else feels like I would fit in better with them I would gladly join them too. I'm looking for a league that feels like a group of friends playing each other instead of strangers forced to play each other. I guess thats the best way to describe what I'm looking for.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Welcome Lukas.. Application approved. What team did you want to take over in TLY?

4. thecajunnacho78

thecajunnacho78 Walk On

Well I saw that the bears and I think the niners so ill take either one of then I possible.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

We had a guy move over to the Niners from Jacksonville so Chicago is yours... Randiesel75

6. thecajunnacho78

thecajunnacho78 Walk On

Sounds good. What's the league name and password?

7. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

sending you a PM.