New Member: thedeafpoliceman

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Bl0ndeRedHead, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

New Member: thedeafpoliceman

Name: Chris Jurewicz
    XBOX GT: Bl0ndeRedhead (that's a zero not an "o")
    Email: cljurewicz@me.com
    AIM: idonotexxist
    Time Zone: MST (Arizona)
    General Availability: every day pretty much
    Favorite Teams: Penn State, Florida State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: member at OperationSports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Have yet to play in any online leagues, as none have really interested me before NCAA 11, which I've been trying to get into an online dynasty since I bought the game

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing football games since the good ol' days of Football Pro 95 on my PC as a 6 year old...transitioned to NFL Gameday in 98 then joined the 2K series when that started...been playing NCAA since NCAA Football 1998 on my PC, made the switch to PS2 in 01...I've only been playing online for the current next-gen systems, so since 06

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim player to the max, try to replicate what you see on the field Saturdays to the field on my 360. All about manual playcalling and being an offensive/defensive coordinator on the couch. Anti-cheeser would define my play style I guess

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Hopefully 21 isn't too young, but I'm a college student who is pretty mature and has always gotten along well with people of higher age groups

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Just finished reading them, and have no current questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Just a college student who has multiple jobs trying to hold my life together like anybody else. Laid back guy so you won't find me starting any ruckus or getting into it with anybody just looking to having a great time and meet new people while having fun playing and discussing my favorite thing: sports.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I'd like to be a pretty active user, can't say I'd be an every day poster outside of any online league I was a part of, but multiple times a week I'd hop on and browse the forum and get to know people.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A great online league experience with other like-minded gamers and possibly find myself part of a cool community that loves their sports gaming.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Wouldn't upset me as it's just a game, but I respect those that loathe the cheaters, so I'd finish the game but afterwards mention to him how I thought he broke the rules and see what his explanation then I'd confront a commissioner or higher up in the league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I've checked out a couple different ones and I'd like to be a part of a league where there the teams are spread out between 1-3 conferences, not many conferences or all 12, so there's more games between users.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Chris.