Approved New Member: TheeAmazingness

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome TheeAmazingness,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. TheeAmazingness

TheeAmazingness Walk On

Name: Christian Plaza
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): TheeAmazingness (XBL)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: 7:00-10:00pm (EST)
    Favorite Teams: Florida;Princeton
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Thread in TheGamingTailgate

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Participated in a few Forza and NCAA leagues: Other forums, Friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

All of my life, began playing online at around 6.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Competitive.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Age is nothing compared to Maturity, which I have plenty of in regards to gaming/handling myself.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

None, this is a pretty strong forum in moderation and rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Dedicated player. Looking to study Software Engineering/Mathematics. Loves the hell out of some sushi.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I see myself as being a nice fit, I'm active on most of the forums I participate in, and see myself being no less committed to this one.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

An In-Depth gaming experience. Good, clean fun.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Contact a league or site moderator in a calm tone, discuss the situation, and look for solutions to the situation/how we can fix the problem so that it does not happen again.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I am interested in the NCAA 13 league on TSO. I don't have many preferences for leagues, but certainly nothing to make it look easy. ( For instance, all Freshman difficulty)

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Can you expound on this?

(I pulled this guy off another site.)

4. TheeAmazingness

TheeAmazingness Walk On

I love being included in dynastys and such, being able to play with other players in a competitive atmosphere rather than playing with a computer. I also do my best to win against the opponent, rather than just sitting by and letting the computer do the work.

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

What extremes do you go to to win? What does 'doing my best to win' mean exactly?

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheeAmazingness

TheeAmazingness Walk On

If my team needs a trick play to win, I'll play it, but I would never do anything that breaks the rules of the dynasty. What I mean by doing my best is not quitting or giving up after allowing the other team to score 1, or 100 points on me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TSO!

Application Approved!!