Approved New Member: Theezy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Theezy,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Theezy

Theezy Walk On

Name: Dylan

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): THEEEZYY (xbox)

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: theeezyy

Time Zone: Central (US)

General Availability for User vs User games: Summer=basically any time of day

Favorite Teams: Georgia 'Dawgs, Oregon Ducks, Wisconsin Badgers, and Virginia Tech

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    2 years ago, NCAA. I found it in the multiplayer lobby. We lasted 2 seasons before people started breaking up. Had so much fun, really looking forward to another one!

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since I was in 1st grade, I played Halo 2 and GTA San Andreas during that time. Got into sports games later on. Took a year break in 2011. I am back (gladly)

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    dedicated and serious, but willing to give credit where credit is due

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Of course there will be differences, but i'm not one of those annoying little kids you always find online. I hate them just as much as you. I'm willing to make changes to come into this community, although I don't think that will be necessary.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have and no I don't.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Big sports fan, but I only play football and golf. I am the starting QB for my freshman team. Love basketball, football, hockey, golf, soccer, and lacrosse. A couple of my fav sport teams are LA Lakers and NE Patriots. I act older than I really am. Cats>Dogs, Peanut Butter>Jelly, Hot>Cold, etc. Any questions about me you would like to know, just ask and I will answer.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I feel I can get past that age barrier and fit into this community like a 28 year old would.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Just be able to have fun yet be competitive at the same time. Hoping to get dedicated leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Tell him what he/she did wrong in a calm tone, then depending on the seriousness, either drop it and call everything good or contact the league commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Just NCAA football so far. May in the future participate in others. Any set up is fine, just has to be dedicated. Prefer simming every 48 hours but its whatever.

Thanks,
    D.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Good application, especially for you age.

Please make sure the people in charge of any league you join understands you are 15.

Welcome to TSO.

4. Theezy

Theezy Walk On

Sorry for the double post, but...

I know this is a long shot because of my age, but all I ask is a chance to prove myself.

5. Theezy

Theezy Walk On

Wow, thanks man. Appreciate it :D

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You'll find the site will weed you out quickly if you aren't a good member.

7. Theezy

Theezy Walk On

I can assure you that won't be necessary.