New Member: thegman2.0

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 30, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome thegman2.0,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Name: Michael Mulnix
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): gamefan2500
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: mrmike63@hotmail.com , i can get aim for people
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability for User vs User games: before 11 pm everyday
    Favorite Teams: chiefs , bulls , blues , mu tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:
    i saw it on ea forums before and i been member before​
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yes hard knocks is best madden league on the dang internet period.

2. How long have you been playing video games? since i was young kid around 6 to 7 years How long have you been playing online? for allmost a year now

3. What type of player would you say you are? im a fair player and i try to be least fair to user im playing. breaking code conduct vs user or cpu is not allowed .

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? im heart kind person , i can get along with people i think , just wanted be part of community where people are cool
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? no questions ask , the rules are the rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i going work hard in this coummity , if you like hard working people who has goals than you get along with me just fine i think and i truly believe that
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? i think im going treat tso like my real life freinds and family and the way people wanted be treated
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? i hope i can be part of this for long haul as tso is big family , theres your real family and tso can be my other family as well
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? i tell the commish what happen because commish will need to know as the user get told by that leader who runs the league or leaders the wrath of when do break code conduct in video gaming , i mean no need for cheating in games i mean come on be serious , just a video game people , we going win and loose in games and thats how life is.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? i been part of tso before and i know how the place is and ready give it another shot. so tso im asking you if you can please let me play in leagues and be part of forums because to be honest i had fun but i was the one messed it up and i do got my real life and video gaming life as in life we need balance to live each day out.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

RynoAid
    Drifterbub
    Shaun Mason

I am not familiar with this potentially returning member. Wanted to bounce it over to you guys for review...

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Sporty use to be in hard knocks. He was banned for publicly flaming and being disrespectful to his opponents, as well as rage quitting the league.

5. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Well I hope you can forgive me for past mistakes and give a second chance in the league as past behavior will not be repeated

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Even if I wanted to, I dont have the authority to unban people. You will have to take it up with the guys I tagged.

7. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

ok i keep waiting , thanks j mustang you really help here.

8. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

lol

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Sorry if I'm not allowed to post this comment but I will say that I respect Michael's approach. He actually big up'd TSO when I was on other forums recruiting for the NBA 2k league. Despite him being banned from here for whatever reasons he didn't get on any hatin' shit and I respect that.

Not sure if this holds any weight but just wanted to toss that in here before any decision is made on Michael's behalf.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Thanks Jerzey, I believe that should be taken into consideration...

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'll revisit this tonight.

12. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

hey guys how much longer you want me to wait.? so i can get out of people hair

13. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Shaun Mason

hey bud , when you plan to revist this , im trying to wait for answer the best i can

14. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Well sorry if I have been a pest I did enjoy my time before I messed up and got myself kicked out .but I do hope you give me a second chance to be a member of TSO . This will be my last time to inquire about this . I do hope you let me rejoin.If you have ever been given a second chance .I do hope you give me a second chance

15. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  16. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

After reading this, I think this application needs to....

[​IMG]

17. DC

DC Shake n Bake

You would think....but circumstances differentiate greatly with each case....

18. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Do you remember what you did to get banned?

19. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

forum doctie , aim thing with mr mg , qutting leagues .

20. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

also wanted to added aim doctie as well , i would take things too serious , as i correct my own personal life by getting some help , how i was then , is different how i'm in now and even can track my progess if given another shot , i think i should learn to laugh because some things can be funny, i had my own personal issues here but i believe those are fixed if proven wrong , hit the hammer again and you wont see me again.

21. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Can you type with capitalization?

Also, what is an 'aim doctie'?

22. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Yeah i can type with capitalzation. Sorry i was trying to spell it the best i can. The aim doctie was where i would get too serious with other members when they was joking.

23. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    What is a doctie?

24. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Also wanted to added aim doctie as well . I would take things too serious , as i correct my own personal life by getting some help.How i was then , is different how i'm in now and even can track my progess if given another shot. I think i should learn to laugh because some things can be funny. I had my own personal issues here but i believe those are fixed if proven wrong. Hit the hammer again and you wont see me again.

there Shaun Mason , is that better man ?

25. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

file of things i guess lol